- 1½ cups cooked fusilli
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- ½ cup broccoli florets, blanched
- ¼ cup dried mushrooms
- 4 to 6 asparagus, cut into pieces, blanched
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 tablespoons curds
- 8 tablespoons cream
- 4 tablespoons spring onion greens, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and chill.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss the salad well.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: you can use any vegetable combination of your choice like baby corn, peas, carrots etc.
- After you blanch the vegetables, immerse them in cold water so that they retain their original colour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.