Prep Time:5 min
Cook time:3 to 5 min
Serves:with green vegetables
A delicious and really easy meal. A lot of flavour for pretty no calories.
- Put your two fillets in a pyrex dish
- Put some oil of lemon, salt and pepper and the two branches on the fillets
- Cover with a plastic wrap
- Put in in the micro-waves with maximum power for 3 to 5 min (the fish has to be tender and not dry).
- Serve it hot (I love it with just fresh spinach just boiled).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.