This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large fresh peaches
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt then stir in eggs, milk and butter.
- Mix lightly to form a heavy batter.
- Add peaches and stir enough to coat slices.
- Drop by spoonfuls into 375°F heated deep fryer and fry for 3 minutes.
- Drain well and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.