This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno
- 1 pint basket strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon salt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.