- 2 pounds stewing Beef, cut into 2" cubes
- 1 ounce hot pepperoni, cut into thin slices
- 4 green onion, cut in 4" length
- 1 stalk celery, cut in 4" length
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 small cabbage, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium potatoes, pared and cubed
- ¼ pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium white Onion, minced
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans
- Boil Beef in a big pot with just enough water to cover meat.
- Let simmer until Beef is tender, about 2 hours.
- Remove Beef from pot.
- Boil broth and add potatoes. Boil for 2–3 minutes.
- Add green beans and cabbage. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a separate smaller pot, sauté garlic and Onion in hot oil.
- Add Beef and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the Chickpeas.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the Beef in a deep serving dish.
- Arrange the vegetables around the meat.
- Garnish with the chorizo slices.
- Pour the tomato sauce broth over the entire dish and serve with hot rice.
- Eggplant salad complements this nicely.
- Serve it as a side dish.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.