Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 stick melted butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 packs regular pudding (not instant), any flavor
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- chocolate for coating
- Boil all the above for 2 minutes,stirring constantly.
- Take off heat and add 1 pound of powdered sugar, mix well.
- You may add 1 cup of peanut butter or 1 cup coconut, or 1 cup of nuts, or candied fruit.
- Cool and shape into eggs.
- Then coat with chocolate.
- You can decorate or roll into crushed nuts, coconut, or sprinkles.
- Keep in airtight containers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.