- Gradually whisk the egg whites until foamy .
- Increase the speed and add the Sugar by spoonfuls.
- When the meringue forms stiff peaks, fold in the lime zest.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently spoon the meringue into the mold.
- Bake until the surface is golden brown (about 5 minutes in my oven, which is really hot).
- Cool and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Just before serving, run the tip of a knife around the inside of the mold.
- Place a deep platter over the mold and invert: the pudim should slide out easily.
- If not, give the mold a firm but careful shake.
- Spoon the caramel sauce on top and serve.
- Serves about 10.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.