- 1 cup Sugar (for the caramel)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Equal volume of regular milk (use the can to measure)
- 3 eggs
- 1 8-inch ring mold
- Place 1 to 2 inches of water in a roasting pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and preheat to 325°.
- Put the Sugar in the ring mold.
- Place the mold directly over medium heat.
- Keep turning the mold until the Sugar melts into a golden brown caramel and spoon it up the sides of the mold.
- Be careful not to burn the Sugar and yourself.
- Let the mold cool.
- Combine the condensed milk, regular milk and eggs in a blender.
- Whip until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the mold and place it in the center of the roasting pan with water.
- Bake the pudim for about 1 hour.
- It will turn golden brown on top and start separating from the sides of the mold.
- Let it cool to room temperature and place in refrigerator, preferably overnight (at least 6 hours).
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.