Contributed by Michaela at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup pumpkin
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 6 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1½ sticks butter (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp cream (milk ok)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- Mix all together.
- Bake in greased and floured jelly roll pan at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Cream all together and frost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.