Pumpkin Bread from Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 3½ cups (840 ml) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups (720 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cups (160 ml) water
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix pumpkin, water, oil and eggs together in another bowl.
- Pour into dry mixture and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool before removing from pans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.