- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin purée
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 12 packets sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over water, let sit 5 minutes until gelatin softens.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, toast pumpkin pie spice 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low, stir in gelatin mixture and cook 1-2 minutes until gelatin melts.
- Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Place pumpkin puree in a large bowl, mash with a fork to loosen.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat cream, sugar substitute, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- With a rubber spatula, slowly fold in cooled gelatin mixture.
- In three additions, gently fold whipped cream mixture into pumpkin puree.
- Divide mousse into 8 dessert glasses. Chill 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.