- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup unsweetened orange juice
- ½ cup egg substitute
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Soak raising in orange juice for 5 minutes.
- Do not drain.
- In large mixing bowl, stir in pumpkin, egg substitute, Sugar, cloves, cinnamon and salt.
- Add oil, mix well.
- Stir together flours, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add to pumpkin mixture with the raisin-orange juice mixture and stir to mix.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake at 400 °F for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tins and cool on wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.