- Makes 12 muffins
- ¾ cup natural bran
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mashed or canned cooked pumpkin
- 2 eggs (unbeaten)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup plain yogurt or buttermilk
- In bowl, combine bran, flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and raisins; toss to mix.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, oil and yogurt; stir just combined.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined or nonstick muffin tins.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.