- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- ⅓ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated or brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and heat over medium heat.
- When the surface is hot, scoop about one-third cupful of batter onto the skillet, flattening out the cakes with the back of the spatula.
- When the bottoms start to turn golden, flip cakes over and cook second side.
- When both sides are golden and the cakes are firm, after about 7 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- To serve, pass with melted butter or margarine and the desired syrup or other topping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.