Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: pg. 1 of Holiday Cooking forum
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ – 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- apples, slices
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add pie filling, cinnamon, and ginger, beating well.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.