Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 large avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- 5 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
Layer 1 Edit
- Mash the avocados and blend in the lemon juice, mixing well
- Spread evenly in a bowl or on a serving plate to the edges of the dish.
Layer 2 Edit
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in the sour cream, mixing well,
- Blend in the taco seasoning, blending well.
- Spread over the avocado layer.
Layer 3 Edit
Layer 4 Edit
- Distribute tomatoes over cheddar cheese layer.
Layer 5 Edit
Layer 6 Edit
- Top with the black olives.
- Serve at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.