Fried mixed rainbow vegetables
- Peel the carrot and radish, soak the dried black mushroom
- Wash green bean sprouts, remove green pepper seeds
- Shred all the vegetable, boil in hot water for 1/2 minute, wipe dry
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, pour in shredded green pepper & black mushroom
- Stir fry well, then add all other shredded materials and green bean sprouts
- Stir fry and mix well, add sauce and mix well again, dish up
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.