- 1 1/4 pounds (5 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pound unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 5 1/2 cups Sugar
- 16 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound white chocolate, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound milk chocolate, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Line the bottoms of two 9-by-13-inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- In a large bowl, whisk the Sugar with the eggs, vanilla and salt. Add the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and whisk until incorporated. Stir in 5 ounces of each of the chopped chocolates.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pans.
- Place the remaining chopped chocolates separately in 3 small microwave-safe bowls and melt.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolates over the batter.
- Using a table knife, make swirls in the batter for a marbled effect.
- Bake the brownies for about 35 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through, until the tops are shiny and the brownies are set.
- Transfer the brownies to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.