- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter (small)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- sesame seeds
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one at the time.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add to sugar mixture little by little.
- Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese mixing well.
- Grease spring pan or baking dish with butter.
- Add mixture evenly.
- Decorate with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 40 to 60 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.