Try with fruit yogurt. Makes 2 large or 4 small servings.
- 1 tbsp oil (or non-stick spray)
- 3 eggs, well beaten or egg replacer
- ½ cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup am multi blend flour
- 2 tsp non-alum baking powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Oil a 9" x 9" cake pan.
- Mix liquid ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine mixtures.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot with honey or syrup and/or fruit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.