These Are Very Good, i Usually Have Them During Lent. Due to my Family's New Diet I'll be Using Olivo (tm) in Place of The Crisco.Tina :)
4 to 6 Servings
- 1 Can (15-16 Ounces) Pink Salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 Cup Minced Onion
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 -1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 -1/2 Cups Crisco All-vegetable shortening or 1-1/2 Crisco Sticks
- Drain Salmon; Reserve 2 Tablespoons of Liquid.
- In Mixing Bowl, Combine Salmon, egg, And Onion; Stir in flour.
- Combine baking powder And The Reserved Liquid; Stir Into Salmon Mixture.
- Form Into Small Patties;
- Shallow Fry in Hot Crisco Until Golden Brown (about 5 Minutes).
- Serve With Tartar Sauce.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.