Purchased from Neeley Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994. Dated 1964.
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups peeled and finely chopped Apples
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup biscuit mix
- 1/4-cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped Apples
- Combine Sugar, biscuit mix, egg, milk and Apples.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Spread batter in greased baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and biscuit mix.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Add Apples.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in 400 oven 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.