- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 graham cracker crust
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1½ tbsp cornstarch
- strawberry halves
- ¼ cup cold water
- fresh mint
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- Wash blackberries thoroughly.
- Place washed berries on paper towels and pat gently to remove excess moisture.
- Place 1 cup blackberries, sugar, salt and water in medium size saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir cornstarch mixture into blackberries.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Beat cream cheese and milk together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Cover cheese mixture with half blackberry glaze.
- Arrange 1 pint blackberries over glaze.
- Spoon remaining glaze over top layer of blackberries.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with strawberry halves and mint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.