Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 24
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury cranberry quick bread mix
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury date or nut quick bread mix
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups (12 – 13 oz) candied cherries
- 1 cup cut-up candied pineapple
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour the bottom and sides of a fluted tube or 10 inch tube pan.
- In large bowl, combine eggs and water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir by hand until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 75 – 85 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.