A Catfish recipe.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets, cut into 1-in pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 x 32 oz carton creamy tomato soup
- 1 x 6 oz bag pre-washed baby spinach (about 4 packed cups)
- 1 cup dried rotini pasta
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add the catfish, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato soup and spinach (it may seem like a lot of spinach, but it will quickly cook down).
- Bring to boil.
- Add the rotini and cook at a low boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until pasta is done (15 to 20 minutes).
- Serve in individual bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.