In Romanian: Gogosi pripite (fara drojdie)
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup water (milk),
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter,
- 2 cups flour,
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar (to taste),
- juice from 1/2 lemon,
- oil for frying
4 oua, * 1 cana de apa ( lapte / a>),
- 1 1 / 2 linguri unt,
- 2 cesti făină ,
- 2-3 linguri Zahar (dupa gust),
- sucul de la 1 / 2 de lamaie, ,
- ulei pentru prajit
- un praf de sare
- Set the water (milk) to boil with butter and salt; when it starts boiling, remove from heat, add the flour and at the same time, start stirring with a spoon.
- Return to slow heat and keep stirring until the mixture starts to come off the sides of the pan.
- Let cool, add lemon juice and 4 eggs previously mixed with Sugar.
- Mix everything well. With a well greased teaspoon, take spoonfuls of the mixture and drop into hot oil to fry.
- The paste should not be too runny or too firm. It should keep its shape where it is dropped.
- Fry until golden-brown and then sprinkle with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.