- 2 Mission? Soft Taco sized flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp. Scallions or green onions sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Coriander or parsley chopped
- Salsa to taste
- Spread tortilla with dijon mustard.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese, green onions and coriander or parsley.
- Fold in half.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 20 to 25 seconds.
- Or heat in a skillet, turning once.
- Remove plastic wrap and slice into 4 wedges and serve with salsa.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.