- 3 cups full-fat milk
- 2 fresh bread slices
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder (for garnish)
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices and discard. Grind the bread slices in a food processor to make fresh bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Bring the milk to boil in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the fresh bread crumbs, sugar and condensed milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for approx. 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously and scrapping the sides of the pan.
- Allow it to cool completely and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with cardamom powder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.