DescriptionEditHave you ever read the ingredients on a bottle of ranch dressing? There's no denying that the stuff is delicious, but the list of ingredients is downright scary. Try bypassing all those unwanted additives by making your own. Chances are, you'll love it so much that you'll never buy the bottled stuff again.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, black only
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together, especially including garlic powder and vinegar.
- Store the dressing in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to two weeks. Serve on chips, meat, fish, or poultry.
Servings: 3 cups or 3 tablespoons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.