Contributed by Barb in Ocala, Florida via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 – 6 Servings.
- 1½ lbs beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 (12 oz) can Mexican corn, drained
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. corn muffin mix
- ½ cup cheese
- Brown beef and onions in margarine.
- Stir in corn, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix and put in 2 qt. casserole.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to pkg. and stir in ½ cup cheese and mix.
- Layer corn bread mix on top and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes until corn bread is brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.