This makes a huge amount, so will no doubt be eating for rest of week.
- Source: apparent improvisation
- vegetable stock
- 2 larges onions, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp or more chilli
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 each taco seasoning mix
- 1 to 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 cup leftover rice and peas
- ¼ cup cracked wheat
- Sauté in onions, carrot, green pepper, cumin, chili powder, garlic and taco seasoning in vegetable stock.
- Throw in corn, kidney beans, tomatoes, leftover rice and peas and cracked wheat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.