- 1 can chick peas (about 15 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Dijon-style vegan mustard
- your choice of veggies:
- flavored wrap of your choice
- salt and pepper
- dash of hot sauce
- kosher dill pickle, chopped finely
- Drain chick peas.
- Mash with a potato masher or food processor, till mashed but still chunky.
- Add mustard, and as much hot sauce as you'd like till smooth.
- Add chopped dill pickle to mix.
- Layer some mixture onto the wrap, top with your veggies.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Wrap up leaving ends open.
- Take a large piece of waxed paper/parchment paper.
- Place wrap in on an angle.
- Roll up folding ends of paper in as your roll.
- Cut the wrap in half, lengthwise on an angle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.