- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Lg. Boxes vanilla Jell-O Pudding & Pie Filling (notInstant)
- 2 (6-10 Oz.) Boxes Frozen strawberries
- Cool Whip
- Sliced bananas
- Prepare Cake According to Directions on Box; Cool.
- Prepare Pudding According to Directions on Box; Cool.
- Thaw strawberries.
- Assemble Approximately 4 Hours Before Serving.
- Break Cake Into Bite Size Pieces. Place Half of Cake InDeep Dish.
- Cover With 1 Box strawberries.
- Cover With Half of The Pudding.
- Repeat Layers.
- Cover And Chill.
- Just Before Serving, Top With Dollops of Cool Whip AndSprinkle With almonds.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.