- 4 c rhubarb pieces
- 1 pk strawberry jello
- 1/2 -(up to) 1 c Sugar
- 1 pk Yellow cake mix
- 1/2 -(up to) 1 c water
- Spread about 4 cups rhubarb pieces in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 pkg strawberry Jello (dry powder) as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 cup Sugar over that.
- Next layer is 1 pkg yellow cake mix (straight out of the box).
- Last pour 1/2 to 1 cup water over everything.
- This should be done as evenly as possible, dampening as much of the cake mix power as you can.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Good warm, good cold, good plain and yummy with Cool Whip on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.