One more recipe for a cool dessert using graham cracker pie crust. "Refrigerator pies" are so nice to make in the summer when it's too hot to cook and too hot to eat anything hot!
- Contributed by Cyndi Roberts <email@example.com>
Cyndi Roberts is the editor of the "1 Frugal Friend 2 Another" bi-weekly newsletter and founder of the website of the same name.
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 x 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small carton whipped topping
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.