- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix the egg yolks, egg whites, milk and corn starch well with a spoon and pass mixture through a strainer.
- Add Sugar, then coconut.
- Let mixture rest for a few minutes to melt Sugar well.
- butter mini-muffin tins well and add quindim mixture to each one.
- Place tins in a shallow roasting pan and add enough hot water to come about two-thirds up the sides of the tins.
- Bake in the center of the oven until top turns golden brown.
- Make sure your water doesn't dry out, though!
- Cool for 15 minutes, invert and unmold into pretty paper cups
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.