- 2 lbs of Beef cut into small pieces.
- 2 lemons cut into halves
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 small red onion chopped into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of mashed garlic
- black pepper
- In a bowl mix the meat, Onion, pepper, and ground black pepper.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In a pot heat the oil add the meat (reserve the onions and peppers) and sauté until the meat is light brown.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and let simmer at medium heat until the meat is tender adjusting water #when necessary (you can shorten the process by using the pressure cooker).
- When the meat is tender reduce water.
- Add the tomato paste, onions, tomatoes and peppers and sauté.
- Add half a cup of water and reduce to make a thin sauce.
- Add salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.