- 12 oz radishes, trimmed
- 2 tbsp sugar or sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp orange flower water
- 2 navel oranges
- Shred radishes in a food processor or "grate" with a blender.
- Allow excess liquid to drain of and add salt to taste.
- Peel and slice oranges.
- Just before serving add the sugar, orange flower water and lemon juice.
- Arrange all together and dust with cinnamon.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 fruit exchange.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.