- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 cups water
- 2 packages ramen noodles with seasoning packets
- 2 cups assorted vegetables: carrots, cabbage, spinach, green onion, chopped or 10 oz. package frozen vegetables
- 2 eggs, beaten or ½ cup cooked chicken, turkey, beef or ==Directions==
- In a large saucepan, put water on boil.
- Chop fresh, thick vegetables like carrots and broccoli into small pieces. Tear or slice leafy vegetables like cabbage and spinach. Chop green onions. If using chopped frozen vegetables, leave as is.
- When water boils, add vegetables (except green onions) and cook 1 minute. Add noodles, breaking if desired. Cook on medium-high for 2 minutes. Add eggs or meat. If adding eggs, beat them together in a separate bowl and add to hot soup, stir until cooked (about 1–2 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in one seasoning packet. Taste broth and add the other seasoning packet if needed. Serve with green onions sprinkled on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.