Description[edit | edit source]
Rainbow Pizza from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Pizza toppings (choose any 3)[edit | edit source]
- grated carrots
- sliced mushrooms
- chopped broccoli
- pineapple chunks
- chopped green or red pepper
- sliced zucchini
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Spread about one tablespoon sauce on each muffin half.
- Arrange your favorite toppings on the "crust" in a single layer.
- Use at least three colors.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon cheese on each pizza.
- Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.