Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the south Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Yields about 4 cups.
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- ⅓ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup coarsely grated non-fat Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup raisins
- Prepare cabbage and carrot.
- Combine mayonnaise with salt, onion powder, mustard, sugar, and lemon juice. Add to cabbage and carrot along with cheese and raisins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.