- 115 g / 1 cup seedless black and green grapes
- 225 g canned mandarin segments
- 2 oranges peeled and segmented
- 1 balls from honeydew melon
- ½ balls from watermelon
- 1 mango peeled and sliced
- 1 juice of lemon
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp freshly ground cumin seeds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the fruit in a large serving bowl and add the lemon juice.
- Toss gently to prevent breaking up the fruit.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Gently toss once more, chill thoroughly and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.