This tangy dish starts with authentic fish, sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing and is baked to red-hot perfection. End your meal with a glorious, new seafood treat at home.
- 2 lbs. fish (any kind)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley dry ranch dressing mix or (3 cups ranch dressing)
- 1 can French fried onions
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch mix together, in a large bowl.
- Roll dried fish fillets in the mixture, then roll in French fried onions.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350° F. The fish is done when it flakes easily. Serve hot and plain or with any seafood.