- 2/3 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 3 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp. onion salt
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Store in airtight container in a cool dry place.
This is enough mix to make 12 batches of ranch salad dressing.
To make Ranch Dressing, combine 1 tablespoon of Ranch Salad Dressing Mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.