- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cup cream cheese
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 6 cups half-and-half milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced into thin slivers
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, flour, condensed milk, and 1 cup of Sugar.
- Mix thoroughly to a smooth, stiff mixture.
- Make 1-in. balls and line them up on the bottom of a well-buttered baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 15–20 minutes at 325oF, or until the Cheese balls are lightly browned.
- Transfer cooked Cheese balls into a container.
- In a sauce pan, pour milk; add cardamom and saffron.
- Allow slow simmer, constantly stirring, until the milk has thickened into a syrupy consistency.
- Remove from heat.
- our cream syrup over the baked Cheese balls.
- Add rose water and almonds slivers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve Cheese balls with chilled cream syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.