- 1 cup couscous
- 3 unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 4 cup apple juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pint raspberry
- 3 fresh california bartlett pe
- 1 lemon
- Place couscous in fine mesh steamer or line bottom of steamer with cheesecloth.
- Moisten couscous with water. Cover and steam 5 minutes.
- Remove and place in 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish, fluffing up couscous to cool.
- In medium saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on 1 cup water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat until gelatin dissolves. Add apple juice and combine thoroughly.
- Measure out 2 cups apple juice mixture and add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour over couscous and chill about 30 minutes.
- To remaining apple juice add raspberries, Pears, lemon juice and peel. Gently spoon over couscous mixture.
- Chill about 2 hours until firm.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.