- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
Directions EditPreheat the oven to 180 °C (360 °F). Place the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Place in a bowl with the sugar and eggs. Sift over the flour, baking powder and cocoa and mix to combine. Pour into a 23 cm greased square cake tin liken with non-stick baking paper. Top the mixture with the raspberries and bake for 45 minutes or until set. Brownies should be very fudgey in middle. Mixture makes 16.
- Sunday Herald Sun "Sunday Magazine": Page 41
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.