This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 6 eggs separated
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites until they stand in firm peaks in large bowl.
- Beat egg yolks until fluffy thick in medium size bowl then beat in cream, salt and cardamom.
- Fold into egg whites until no streaks of yellow remain.
- Melt butter in large frying pan with an ovenproof handle then tilt pan to coat bottom and pour in egg mixture.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.