Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 sprig fresh mint, optional
- Place all ingredients in blender container.
- Cover with lid.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses.
- Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 130 | Fat 2.5 g | Carbs 22 g | Sodium 50 mg | Fiber 3 g
- Points 2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.