Makes 4 servings
- 1½ cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- mint leaves for garnish
- Combine rice, sugar, milk and egg in large saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until thick and creamy (about 25 to 30 minutes), stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in raspberry liqueur.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes or parfait glasses.
- Top with raspberries; garnish with mint leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.